Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit 220.127.116.111 Beta
Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit is a free program that can be used to search for and remove rootkits from your computer. When started, Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit will scan your computer and allow you to remove any rootkits that it finds. Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit is a comprehensive and reliable application whose main purpose is to protect your files and computer against rootkit attacks and repair the damage caused by the presence of these malicious viruses.
A rootkit is a malware program that is designed to hide itself or other computer infections from being seen or detected on your computer. This is why specialized applications, such as Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit, are created whose sole purpose is to find these types of infections.
This program can target the following types of rootkits:
- Kernel mode drivers hiding themselves like TDL1, TDL2/TDSS, MaxSS, Srizbi, Necurs, Cutwail, etc.
- Kernel mode driver patchers/infectors, embedding malicious code into core files of an Operating System, such as TDL3, ZeroAccess, Rloader, etc.
- Master Boot Record infectors such as TDL4, Mebroot/Sinowal, MoastBoot, Yurn, Pihar, etc.
- Volume Boot Record/OS Bootstrap infectors like Cidox
- Disk Partition table infectors like SST/Alureon
- User mode patchers/infectors like ZeroAccess.
This program is currently in Beta and should only be used if you are comfortable using this type of software.
- Windows XP
- Windows XP 64 bit
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista 64 bit
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 64 bit
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 64 bit.
- Unpack and install
- Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit 18.104.22.1681 Beta Direct link / (13.4MB)
- Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit 22.214.171.1241 Beta Magnet link / (13.4MB)