Switch Audio File Converter is a simple, free application that will let you convert numerous audio formats, so you’ll never have to miss out on a song again.
In its favor, Switch can handle a large number of formats and converts quickly. There are a number of customizable options that run from general configuration to specific settings for individual files. The interface is clear and easy to use, and Switch even has a nice Convert Audio Stream option.
Switch Audio Converter Features:
- Convert between over 40 audio file formats
- Music tags preserved for supporting formats
(e.g., mp3, wav, wma, flac and ogg)
- Import and convert a playlist (m3u and pls)
- Extract audio from DVDs and video files
(e.g., avi, mov, mpeg)
- Access online database to add song information
- Listen to tracks prior to conversion
- Batch convert many audio files at once
- Convert from multiple file formats at one time
- Automatically normalize audio while converting
- Customizable right-click “Quick Convert” options
- MP3 encoder for constant or variable bit rates
- WAV encoder and flac converter supports a range of sample rates
- Use as a command line plugin for automation with software to convert or compress audio files.
Supported Audio File Formats:
- wav, mp3, wma, m4a, ogg, avi, mid, flac, mov, amr, aac, au, aif, raw, dvf, vox, cda, gsm, dss, wmv and many more audio formats
Audio Converter Power Features:
- Extract audio from dvd
- Convert music from midi to wav etc.
- Normalize audio levels
- Batch convert thousands of files
Typical Audio Converter Applications:
- Convert audio files for your iPod, PSP or phone
- Compress audio files to save hard drive space
- Convert to amr for use as a ringtone
- Convert audio files not supported by other software
- Extract sound bites from video files or DVDs
- Open formats not supported by your sound editor.
- Works on Windows 7, XP, Vista, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Works on 64 bit Windows
- Unpack and install
- Use given keygen to register
- Select from the drop down list ‘Switch Sound File Conerter’
- Block out going connections (Safety)