TeraCopy Pro 3.26 + Key
TeraCopy for Microsoft Windows
One of the most common complaints about newer versions of Windows is the slow copying speed, especially when transferring lots of files over the network. If you want to speed up your copying or if you regularly transfer large amounts of data and have to stop the process to perform some other disk-intensive task, this program may be just what you need. TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart. TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
- You can also buy a Pro version of the program that lets you do the following:
- Copy/move to favorite folders.
- Select files with the same extension/same folder.
- Remove selected files from the copy queue.
- Get free updates and priority support.
- More features coming soon!
TeraCopy Change Log:
- Bugfix release: version 3.2 deletes source file after canceling a move operation (only if verification is enabled).
TeraCopy Pro 3.26 + Key / (10.5MB)
[toggle title=”Previous” state=”close”]
TeraCopy Pro 3.21 + Key / (4.3MB) TeraCopy Pro 3.2 + Key / (4.3MB) TeraCopy Pro 3.12 – Repack Diakov / (4.8MB) TeraCopy 3.1 / (4.1MB) (9.9MB) TeraCopy Pro 3.0 & Portable + Key / (9.9MB) TeraCopy Pro 3.0 RC2 + Key / (4.2MB) TeraCopy Pro 3.0 Beta 2 Setup + Key / (3.8MB) TeraCopy Pro 3.0 Beta Setup + Crack / (4.9MB) TeraCopy Pro 3.0 alpha 5 Setup + Key / (4.4MB)[/toggle]